Are you looking to supplement your income? Are you a
stay-at-home parent who would like to earn money working
from home? Are you out of work and looking for a way to
make ends meet? Well, why not start selling on eBay? Here
are a few reasons to consider...
- WORK FROM HOME, and you can start today, right now,
earning honest pay, all from your home using your computer!
- Sell on eBay on your own time schedule...they're open 24
hours a day, 7 days a week. Sell when you want to, go on
vacation when you want to, because there isn't a b-o-s-s to tell
- Sell as much or as little as you want! Set your own goals. I
cannot describe how sensational it feels to purchase items for
your family, or things you've been wanting or needing for a
while, but just didn't have the extra cash, or take the family on
vacation and pay for the entire trip using money that you earned
doing one of the easiest things you can possibly do earn from
your own home!
- You don't have to worry about driving traffic to your site...eBay
already has all the traffic you'll ever need! All you have to do is
learn how to create your listings to make people want to bid on
- Selling on eBay is the perfect way to work at home for just
about everyone: retirees, disabled, singles, couples, stay-at-
home parents, college students AND those with "real" jobs!
- It is fun, exciting, and something the entire family can be
involved with, and you just can't say that for most home
- No drive to work, no babysitter or daycare for your children, no
work clothes, no dress code, no dry cleaner, no set hours you
have to work, no lunches to pack or buy, and on and on!
Interested? Here's where I can help! I am a Certified eBay Business
Consultant and Education Specialist trained by eBay to teach sellers
what they need to succeed! Below is a description of what we'll cover
but feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! Take a
look at my eBay Classes page for detailed class descriptions.
|Jennifer C. Stevens
Certified Education Specialist Trained by eBay